5 reliable software for GST: In the coming days, the government is all set to launch GST on 1st July, 2017. Although the infrastructure is not so well setup as yet in order to support the launch of Goods and Service Tax (GST) but still the government is adamant to bring this indirect tax into force on the deadline set by it. Most of the people are not aware of the “how” and “what” to do when it comes to GST compliance. In this hour of need, people are in urgent need of some or the other software or applications that can help them with GST compliance.
Here is a list of 5 reliable software for GST mentioned below:
Reach Accountant (GST SOFTWARE )
It is an easy-to-use accounting software that can help you with accounting and filing of GST. It can be easily customized to the needs of your business.
- Features of Reach Accountant
- Proper invoicing and billings of GST
- Orderly generation of challans for paying GST
- Payment of GST via software
- Filing of GST returns through software
- Software for GST accounting is worth Rs. 6,000/- . You will need to renew the license on an annual basis.
- Cost of Software for filing of GST returns will be Rs. 150/- per return.
- Accurate reconciliation of GST
- Easily customizable to the needs of the businesses
- Economical as compared to other Software
- Imbibes features of Tally and Marg collectively
- Since it is cloud-based hence it requires internet to operate
Tally ERP 9 GST SOFTWARE
Tally ERP 9 is the most commonly used accounting software which is known for inventory management and payroll. Its new update lets it work account for GST as well.
- Features of Tally ERP 9
- Creation of Multiple companies
- Easy user interface
- Easy invoicing
- Taxation management
- Single User Tally- Rs. 19,000 – Rs. 21,000/-
- Multiple User Tally- Rs. 48,000 – Rs. 55,000/-
(The software needs to be renewed on an annual basis)
- No such requirement of using the internet
- Easy to access
- It is quite expensive
- Vulnerable to virus attacks
Read More : Types of GST Return
Marg ERP 9 GST Software
A simple and hassle free software that can cater to all such compliances as required by GST. A steep rise in the demand of Marg ERP 9 has been noticed over the past few years considering the accuracy in accounting that it provides.
- Features of Marg ERP 9
- Inventory management
- Easy billings and invoice generation
- Simple interface between the user and the application
- Single-user version – Rs. 7,000/-
- Multi-user version – Rs. 25,000/-
(Annual renewal is required)
- No such requirement of Internet
- LAN connection is required in case of Multi-user version
- Using this software is quite complicated
Zoho Books for GST
Zoho books is an accounting application that is well suited for small and medium enterprises. Since the requirements of a small business are very less, it won’t be recommended to invest in other expensive applications.
- Features of Zoho books
- Zoho Books has its own Mobile App which facilitates business operations on the go
- Cloud-based system
- The charges for using Zoho Books is Rs. 2,500/- per year.
- System failure won’t affect your data
- Updates available for free of cost
- No such Antivirus requirement
- Since it is a cloud based system hence it needs internet in order to work
- No inventory management facility present in the software
Quick Books for GST
Quickbooks is one of the most renounced accounting applications which provides all round services which helps an entity to conduct its business easily.
- Features of Quick books
- Payroll management
- Mobile application is also available
- Cloud-based system
- Annual charge for using Quick books is Rs. 5,000/-
- Since the application is cloud based hence the data is not vulnerable to system crash or virus attacks
- Quick books won’t work without internet
- Doesn’t facilitate merging of branch data or branch accounting
These are 5 top GST software that can help your business to comply to GST regulations and can help your business grow easily. It’s up to you as to which software do you opt for.
Other related articles